Frequently Asked Questions
1. How far is Abbaqua from George?
Abbaqua is 10km from George and 2km from George airport.
2. How far is Abbaqua from the nearest beach?
Abbaqua is 10km from Herold's Bay and 15km from Glentana.
3. Is there safe parking at Abbaqua?
Yes, Abbaqua is located on a farm with safe open parking.
4. When must I pay the deposit?
A 50% deposit is payable when you book the accommodation to secure your booking.
5. Can I pay the balance with my credit card on arrival?
Credit card facilities available on site.
6. Is Abbaqua a B&B?
No, Abbaqua is a self catering establishment and no breakfast is provided. However, there are several restaurants in the area.
7. How many people can be accommodated at Abbaqua?
A total of 12 guests can be accommodated.
8. Is there a swimming pool at Abbaqua
Although Abbaqua does not have a swimming pool, there are various beaches nearby.
9. What activities are there for the children?
Abbaqua has a large entertainment area with pool table, table tennis, darts and various board games.
10. Is Abbaqua wheelchair friendly?
Abbaqua is a three story building with stairs to the different levels. It is therefore not recommended for wheelchairs.
11. Do we have to bring our own towels?
Bath towels are provided but please bring your own swimming towels in case you want to visit the beach.
12. Are we allowed to receive visitors?
Yes, as long as you consider the other guests.
13. Can we bring the children's bicycles?
Yes, own bicycles are allowed.
14. At what time can we book in?
Booking in: from 15h00 - Please make arrangements for late arrivals.
Booking out: 10h00.