1. How far is Abbaqua from George?
Abbaqua is 10km from George and 2km from George airport.
2. How far is Abbaqua from the nearest beach?
Abbaqua is 10km from Herold's Bay and 15km from Glentana.
3. Is there safe parking at Abbaqua?
Yes, Abbaqua is located on a secure farm with private parking in the Bush camp
4. Is Abbaqua a B&B?
No, Abbaqua is a self catering establishment and no breakfast is provided. However, there are several restaurants in the area.
5. Is there a swimming pool at Abbaqua
Although Abbaqua does not have a swimming pool, there are various beaches nearby.
6. Is Abbaqua wheelchair friendly?
The Abbaqua Glamping facility is in a bush camp with different levels. It is therefore not recommended for wheelchairs.
7. Do we have to bring our own towels?
Bath towels are provided but please bring your own swimming towels in case you want to visit the beach.
8. Are we allowed to receive visitors?
Yes, as long as you consider the other guests. Visitors are not allowed to sleep over unless booked.
9. Can we bring the children's bicycles?
Yes, own bicycles are allowed.
Can we smoke in the unit?
No, this is a non-smoking facility, where smoking is only permitted in specific designated areas.
Can we bring our pet with?
No, unfortunately this facility is not pet friendly.
Can I smoke inside the unit?
No, this is a non-smoking facility.
10. At what time can we book in?
Booking in: from 15h00 - Please make arrangements for late arrivals.
Booking out: 10h00.